Sunday, October 30, 2016

Sheffield --- The Beautiful Autumn

editing 1 




Alhamdulillah… It is now Week 6 at the uni and I am still alive. Am making positive progress, I know and really proud of myself for it.

Its been a while that I haven’t been to any hiking spot but my crave for writing has peaked and so here we are now. :D

I did participate in some activities and went to a park in which it is superbly beautiful in autumn! Not to mention that a building in my uni has a remarkable autumn vibe to it.







editing 2




A new semester at the uni taught me to be productive instead of busy or shall we say, busily productive? I hope you know what I mean. :D

Autumn is a season where there can be a number of perspectives given for a life event or mostly the change in nature such as all trees are shading their leaves falling to the ground to be swept off by cleaners and stepped on by people OR the magical leaves’ colour changing.











I like the second opinion in the above paragraph; the colours in this season. It reminds me to how smooth Allah’s plans on every single thing because autumn will definitely change to winter in timely manner but we just never knew for exactly when or specifically what day and time is the change completely done. We just know that winter is coming, we just believe so. It is automated in our brains. Wouldn’t it be nice if we can put the same subconscious, calm thought to Allah’s calendar? It is indeed unseen or unknown but we have something called ‘faith’ to practise it with, aren’t we?

Planner book 


This is just the way I reflect upon this matter. Please do say yours as everyone’s opinion is count (on any medium; in person/ social medias/etc.)

It is similarly interesting when we talk about daylight time saving. When I first knew about this, I did not understand anything, I just minus an hour from my watch during mid-autumn and whole winter and plus back the hour in spring season. I did feel curious in my own confusion about ‘am I losing an hour every day for several months?’ and ‘does it still 24-hour system emotionally?’ Because since night time is longer than day time for a few months, we can get depressed. There is even a medical condition related to seasons changes.

Fallen leaves

So, emotionally, it can pretty stressful when we can’t get enough sunlight for ourselves as we always do but whining doesn’t do much in getting a better result in any situation, right? Except for the illnesses caused by it, then positivity level can be lowered hence must be upgraded even more.
We will appreciate the sun even better in spring and summer and will learn not to whine about the moon in autumn and winter! Reflection upon a subject is always refreshing for me and to have the chance of writing it and share it with others blossomed my heart.

Broomhall - Sunrise


We overlook things sometimes and it is fine. We learn to look a bit closer once we notice we overlooked at something and that would be great. Life is simple. We live, we adapt, and we die. Adapting in living a life or several lives (e.g.: after an earthquake, moving to a new country) is a whole different topic but I hope you get my point of view about simplicity in living life, even complicated stuff are simple once we been through them because we acknowledged crucial lessons in the process which may be difficult but it will pass and it will look simple sooner or later. We are that amazing to be able to look at our miserable pasts and say ‘if that happens now to me or to someone else, I can do something about it’.

Weston Park - misty autumn

Wouldn’t it be nice to think like this sometimes for a change? 

No comments:

Post a Comment