Monday, October 3, 2016

Cave Dale--Soul Purification

Peak District National Walk #3 is complete!


Alhamdulillah for the unforgettable day ever! I am still mesmerised by yesterday’s whole experience. Everything seemed so majestic and can be simply described as heaven on Earth.


In an entry before, I talked about inspiration and in this entry I would love to highlight on mesmerisation upon an inspiration or in other words retaining the inspiration for permanent impact to our minds and souls. This might sounds a bit fishy at first but if you continue to read the whole article, you may understand my perspective.

Again, Alhamdulillah... Yesterday was a window for me and my hiking partner towards finding inner peace. That is how amazing the scene there! As Nouman Ali Khan (Islam preacher) said in a video of his, inner peace can be obtained if there is remembrance to Allah every second, not to wrong others because wrongdoings give negative effects, not only to the receiver but to our souls too and if that occurs, we can hardly remember Him even when we commit a deed. Well, that’s a shame for a Muslim, right? These too logically can mean restoration of humanity of a person as it reflects self-identity which can be applied to every belief, even atheists.


We all come from various backgrounds; culture, religion, custom, political stand, race, country, etc. But one thing we do understand in obvious is a smile can make one’s day. However, we often overlook on the core of an issue where we now accept smiles as an offensive act sometimes. We haven’t achieved inner peace, this is my opinion. Please do say yours if you think this is not.



You know, when I first saw this place in a website, I was already awed by it and by the time I got there, it felt like my heart just dropped to the ground because suddenly I value life (not only mine) so much more valuable than before. I became completely convinced that Allah is never cruel, mistakes happen for us to learn from them (including others’ mistakes that led to our misery), disasters occur for us to see and appreciate beautiful little things/moments more. This particular hiking spot is scenery enough for anyone, not only hikers and it is at easy level last for 4 miles roughly if you can get a map from Visitor Information Centre so I do recommend you guys to come here and taste the soul sanctification.

Source: Internet

I wonder how many pages I will write if I go for a vacation.

Anyways, every single thing is created for a purpose and so do we, as human beings. No matter how difficult our life paths are, we have Allah, we have our self-identity so make use of that faith to embrace tomorrow. Tomorrow can be happy or scary, that is why positivity is crucial on going through today so that we can sleep tonight and hope that tomorrow will be better. ‘Better’ is subjective too so aim high, dream big and achieve well.

Me, writing all these is not because I am a saint. I am just a person and this blog is a medium for me to remember precious moments and lessons I have learned so that I can apply them in my life. For you readers, I hope my message is understood and so let us be inspired with retaining power towards greatness.

*every hope is a prayer, every prayer is heard.


That’s it for now, Salamualayk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment