Sunday, September 25, 2016

Snowdon Mt. Invitation--Better Tomorrow

Allahu! I knew it. Hobbies reflect one’s personality. Maybe in the most subtle way we could imagine.
As I have mentioned in my previous entry, my hobbies certainly are to be around Mother Nature and to photograph her as best as I can.

A friend of mine invited me to visit Snowdon Mountain in Wales this winter and I checked it out on Google just to make sure that this place is as promising as my seniors have told me. It turned out to be my mistake to think like that because it has fantastic view all around.
I know now why I loved both of my hobbies so much. I am a person who uses analogy to make people understand my content while talking or writing sometimes and it clearly shows that this is my thinking pattern for lots of matters.

I love how my hobbies symbolise life, my life specifically. I always see a mountain or a hill from the ground as something so magnificent, so glorious standing on its own. Of course, then I would be intrigued to climb it but a person is vary from another physically and as for me, it consumes a lot of energy and emotions(whenever I feel like giving up halfway up the hill). After reaching the top, I would immediately have my phone in my hands to take photos to bring back home. Once I got home, I would edit them or leave them originally and post them on social media or for my personal file. 

This is exactly how we live our lives every single day! As a child, we see a career or a bungalow as something spectacular, impressive enough to make it as our dreams. We grew to achieve or to be exactly the person we wanted to be and it never gets easier than day 1; we got stronger and more cautious instead. Once we get what we hoped for, we craved for it to last and become our everlasting memory in our minds to tell our families and perhaps future generations. We sometimes post our life stories on social media (or not). Am I right?

Nouman Ali Khan (Islam preacher) once said that if we see the world as we should be, every creature and manmade stuff can be a medium for us to reflect upon our life and our doings.

So, would you want to change your thinking pattern once in a while? Sometimes, change is good for both our souls and bodies. I’m saying this because most of us have changed already. As kids, we imagined stuff, we were more positive than we are today, we were innocent, we practically used analogy if you can recall your childhood? Imagination explains it all! Now, we became more realistic, seeing the world as it is; a cruel planet to live on as can be quoted as “only believe what we can see” even love can be misinterpreted to be the meanest feeling. Guess what? All of us have been through a lot. Me too. But, we should never blame on others for what we have done wrong. We are the cruel creatures, the world is the victim (if we want to discuss about global warming etc.)

You know what I’m talking about. We were born for a purpose. To make peace and it is never too late to start something nice. We might have taken a false corner but we can always turn back around and get on track right this moment. I repeat, it is never too late to change for a better tomorrow, for a better us. We struggled. I know we did though I never knew your terrible stories but I am now trying to convince myself by writing all these down for us to remind ourselves that we are smart and good enough to our own self that we can change for the better. All good things can be done alone but it is much more powerful and effective if they are done by a group of people; a community, a country, every soul in the world.

This reminds me of the victorious era when Muhammad pbuh ruled Makkah. This is a fact agreed by great historians and scientists and economists, not simply a religious point of view.

Please drop a comment if you have something to say or to express an opinion. They would be very useful for me to improve next time.

***I think I will definitely accept the invitation. 


Thanks. Salamualayk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment